How to recover access to your account
If you've managed to lock yourself out of your account the steps below should help you recover access.
If you cannot find your recovery code or have a new phone number, you'll need a copy of your drivers license, photo ID or passport handy and we'll walk you through a manual verification process.
- We'll need to confirm your identity using your Drivers Licence, Photo ID or Passport. You will need a physical copy of this identification present.
- We need a photo containing your identity document, the provided verification code and your face.
- Tap the checkbox, then
Take photo to proceed.
- Carefully inspect your photo before submitting it to make sure all details are visible, not blurry or obstructed. Tap each checkbox in turn.
- If you are having trouble taking the photo clearly, ask someone to assist.
- Now take a close up photo of the same identification included in your selfie as directed.
- Ensure that key details are clear and not obscured by glare.
- We'll then ask you to set and confirm a pin that will become active once your manual recovery has been approved. Have a read of our security page for some advice on choosing a good passcode.
- Manual recoveries are carefully inspected by a human and can take up to 24 hours to process. When your account is recovered, you'll be sent an email notification letting you know.