Target Market Determinations
To ensure you're ending up with financial products designed for your needs, we've put together some Target Market Determinations (TMDs) in accordance with the Treasury Laws Amendment (Design and Distribution Obligations and Product Intervention Powers) Act (Cth) 2019.
- the people this product was designed for,
- our obligations around distributing the product,
- when this TMD will be reviewed, and
- recording keeping and reporting obligations.
TMDs are not intended to provide financial advice. When making a decision about a product always make sure you refer to the Terms and Conditions and any supplementary document(s). These will outline the relevant terms and conditions being provided under that product.
Here you can find TMDs for:
- Up & 2Up Savers
- Up & 2Up Everyday Accounts
- Up Owner Occupied Home Loan principal and interest - fixed rate
- Up Owner Occupied Home Loan principal and interest - variable rate
If you choose to use join Wise using the integration in the Up app, you will also need to be aware of the Wise Target Market Determination issued by Wise Australia Pty Ltd.