How to Save for a Cause
Learn how to configure round ups and pay splitting to help you effortlessly save for any cause you want to support.
- Navigate to the Savers tab.
- If you don't have any Savers setup, create your first by tapping Create a Round-ups Saver.
- If you already have Savers, tap the + button in the lower right.
- Follow the prompts to give your saver a name and icon. You can skip having a target amount.
- Tap your newly created Saver.
- Tap Round Ups in the center of the screen.
- Enable Round Ups and optionally enable even dollar purchases and boosting.
- Locate a recent salary payment to you in the payments tab.
- Tap the arrow in the contact name header, then edit payment splits.
- Toggle them on and choose a percentage amount to be automatically transferred into your new saver.
- Once you have money saved up, transfer it out of your saver to your spending account.
- Donate to the cause of your choice, using either your debit card or a direct deposit payment.
- You can copy your card details to the clipboard by going to the Up tab, Card, then Show Card Details and tapping any detail to copy.