Privacy Disclosure Statement
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited (ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence No 237879) (“we, our and us”) is the issuer of all Up branded banking and financial products and the Up apps.
In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collection, we use your personal information for the purposes of:
- providing our services to you;
- our internal management needs;
- our marketing activities;
- responding to any enquiries or comments that you submit to us;
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required or authorised by law.
Prior to disclosing any of your personal information to another person or organisation, we will take all reasonable steps to satisfy ourselves that:
- the person or organisation has a commitment to protecting your personal information at least equal to our commitment, or
- you have consented to us in making the disclosure.
Your personal information is collected to administer the relationship with you and to promote and provide you with products and services. If you do not provide your personal information (or if you provide incorrect personal information) you will not be able to use Up.
We may from time-to-time use your personal information to provide you with offers you may find of interest or for marketing purposes that we think will be useful to you. Our marketing communications will provide you with details of how to opt-out.
- The types of personal information we collect
- How we collect and use your personal information
- Disclosure of your personal information to third parties, including those located overseas
- How you can access and correct your personal information
- How you can complain about a breach of your privacy, and how your complaint will be dealt with
- How you can opt-out of receiving direct marketing communications; and
- Who to contact should you have any questions or concerns about your personal information
Date of Publication – 14 December 2022