Who are we?We’re a passionate team of dreamers reinventing banking. Ferocia is a software engineering company within Bendigo Bank whose focus is on delighting customers with simple, effective and high-quality banking software. We have 2 flagship products:
- Up – with over 480,000 customers who love opening their app every day to build a better relationship with their money: https://up.com.au/about/
- Connect – Bendigo Bank's fly featured, mobile & desktop modern online banking platform connecting 800,000 users a month with one of Australia's most trusted banks
You’ll be working with Up 😎
The ‘Looper’ is named as such as the role consists of looping around various risk averse/sensitive tasks outside of the usual ‘Talk to Us’ queries. This specialist team is a sub-section of the Up Support Team operating behind the scenes, working super closely with the wider Support Team, CX, Marketing and Engineering.
Due to the number of risk related tasks, Loopers must remain cool under pressure, maintain an above-average understanding of our constantly evolving systems (built in-house), our customers, as well as manage their time in a way that ensures the appropriate prioritisation of each task.
Regular activities include:
- Manual Account Recovery submission reviews
- Account Recovery related queries via Zendesk
- ID verification submission reviews
- ID verification related queries via ‘Talk to Us’ chat in the Risk bucket
- Heavy involvement on a number of risk averse ‘Talk to Us’ processes (ID verification related)
- Back Office Know Your Customer (KYC) submission reviews/processing
- KYC related queries via Zendesk
- Social Media monitoring (Instagram/Facebook)
- Monitoring the more sensitive chats assigned to the Risk bucket (Payment Abuse, Fraudulent/Suspicious behaviour).
- Consistent & candid feedback to be provided to ALL members of The Looper Team, from one another.
- Attend weekly Looper meetings
Indicators of performance includesA Looper will be responsible for balancing their available time across daily duties in such a way that sees response time goals met for all tasks. The Looper Team relies on candid feedback from one another meaning any issues with quality and performance per task doesn’t go unnoticed. Performance issues are solved with feedback, support and training and process issues are solved by process reviews and collaboration with Risk leaders/outside resources if required.
What we’re looking for
- Want to immerse yourself in the company culture.
- Healthy relationship with accountability + quality + continuous improvement.
- 2 years in a customer experience role with complaint handling experience, ID verification and Phone skills.
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing and maintaining processes.
- A focus on quality and attention to detail.
- A passion for helping and teaching others.
- Can work fluctuating shifts throughout the week.
- Manage multiple streams of work without breaking a sweat.
- A desire to push the limits, break the status quo
- A relationship builder - someone who is comfortable working with cross functional teams to influence great customer outcomes. You know the power in getting to know people and being known to the people you work with.
- All loopers are responsible for rigorous continuous improvement. ie. we see something substandard (whether that be a process, need for tooling, members performance), we address it during the week, or in the weekly meeting and work on a fix/solution.
Working at Ferocia is cool because:
- It’s a small team of passionate, friendly people 🙂
- Has a generous leave policy 🌴
- You’ll get hooked up with all the gear you need to crush it 👩🏻💻
- Great office and office perks (gym, lunches, games, …) 🎱
- Daily MK8 tournament (totally optional) and Slack channels for all the things you might be into (#photoshop-challenge is a thing of beauty)🎮
- Employee Assistance Program ❤️
- Being the weirdest/best version of yourself is encouraged 🤪
- You have the opportunity to grow who you are and spread your wings 🦋
- Monthly personal development sessions 🤗
How to apply
If you’re interested in the role and meet the requirements above — or you meet most of them and back yourself! — please email your CV and cover letter through to Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org.Explore other positions