Ferocia is a technology company that is proudly part of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group (acquired in 2021). We hit that sweet spot of having a small company rhythm, with a large company reach and resources. We are proud that the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group is carbon neutral, community minded, and committed to high standards of corporate governance. Operating under that umbrella allows Ferocia to better pursue its mission: financial empowerment through technology.
Banking is an essential service, for the advantaged, disadvantaged, and everyone in between. We believe that through innovation and empathy, we can help the people who most need it have a better relationship with their money.
We have a generous parental leave policy and are extremely friendly to flexible working arrangements. All Ferocians must be vaccinated against COVID-19. We are currently only hiring in Melbourne or adjacent areas as we still value physically getting together.
We take diversity and inclusivity seriously, so no matter who you are, who you love, or what you stand for, we just need you to be yourself.
We launched Up in 2018 and it has gone from strength to strength ever since. We now have more than half a million Upsiders who trust us to help them build a better relationship with their money. If you don't already know Up inside-out, learn more here
About this role
We're looking for an experienced Senior Resolutions Specialist to join our team and help give Upsiders the best possible support experience when they need it the most. In this role, you'll be responsible for handling escalated complaints and making sure we do every thing we can to give Upsiders the best and quickest resolution possible. You’ll provide guidance and training to the broader Support team on how best to handle customer complaints and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvements to pre-empt and prevent complaints.
Your day to day
- Manage escalated complaints and ensure timely resolution
- Identify and investigate the root cause of customer complaints
- Make outbound calls to customers to address their concerns and provide solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process improvements and prevent future escalations
- Provide guidance and support to broader Support team
- Provide findings and feedback to Support team leads as input into coaching and performance conversations
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience team to analyse complaint trends and proactively report on findings
- Ensure we’re meeting our internal quality standards for complaint handling as well as being compliant with regulations governing complaint management (RG271)
- Maintain accurate and complete records of complaint investigations and resolutions
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics related to complaint management
- Participate in the development of policies and procedures related to customer complaints and escalations
- 3+ years of experience in customer service role focused on complaint resolution, supporting vulnerable customers, or a related field
- Track record in effectively de-escalating customer complaints over the phone
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to investigate and analyse complex issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in high stakes conversations
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience mentoring and coaching front line support teams
Nice to have:
- You’ve worked in financial services and are familiar with the RG271 requirements
How to apply
Does this sort of thing sound exciting to you? To kick start the process, we are keen on your words 🤓
In 500 words or less, please share with us (from an outsider's perspective) what the four Up Support values mean to you.
- Be Quick
- Be a Mate
- Be an Expert
- Be Up
What are your initial impressions of these values and how would you represent these values working for Up Support?
Please direct your submission to email@example.com (attention Megan) with your resume and a brief spiel on what you are passionate about, what position you're applying for and we'll take it from there.Explore other positions